Safety Policy and Site Rules
It is our undertaking, as organisers of the Landed Festival, to ensure the health and safety of all site users through the careful planning and implementation of a full Safety Management Plan.
The health and safety of all site users, throughout the set up, duration and take down of the event, is of the utmost importance to the organisers and has been considered in detail, to the specifications of The Event Safety Guide, throughout all stages of planning.
To this end consultation has been made with the neighbours and the official departments concerned. A detailed risk assessment has been carried out and will be ongoing.
We will liaise with all relevant authorities regarding the Safety Management Plan.
Notice of the event (including directions and access) will be given to local emergency services in case of emergency.
Consultation is ongoing with all neighbours in regard to noise pollution.
SITE SAFETY RULES
1. Keep roadways and gateways clear at all times
2. Crew and Stewards to wear hi visibility jackets at all times
3. Crew and Stewards are to maintain appropriate behaviour at all times
4. A strict no drugs policy is held by the organisers of the Landed Festival and will be enforced on the entrance by certified and registered security guards.
5. No Violent behaviour will be tolerated by the organisers of the Landed Festival. Any persons involved in violence of any sort will be asked to leave the event.
6. No littering is acceptable and any one found persistently littering may be asked to leave.
7. Any inappropriate behaviour will be warned against and the offender(s) may be asked to leave.
8. No personal fires allowed on site at any time.
9. Safety policies must be provided by all contractors.
10. No personal generators allowed on site.
11. Any dangerous situations (fire / violence etc) are not to be tackled by individuals but reported to the trained steward managers, security guards and first aiders.
12. All electrical equipment must be PAT tested and certified.
13. Any Electrical malfunction must be dealt with by the contractor.
14 Access to the generators and fuel stores will be restricted to the site manager or his duty manager only.
15. All contractors must comply with relevant health and safety at work regulations.
16. No smoking to take place where it is likely to be a fire risk (near to generators, electrical equipment, fuel storage areas etc) and signs detailing this will be used.
17. All fire points must be clearly marked and known to all stewards and crew.
18. Traffic and security management plans must be known and understood by all stewards and crew and details of these will be displayed at the site office.
19. Major incident plans must be known and understood by all stewards and crew and details of these plans will be displayed at the site office.
20. Any damage on or off the site must be reported to the site manager immediately.
21. Trespassing on private property around the festival site will not be tolerated. Anybody found trespassing on Private property must be reported to the security and will be detained by them until liaison with the site manager.
22. No Dogs on site.
23. Challenge 21: If you look under 21 our security and stewards will ask you to provide valid photo i.d. upon arrival. If you cannot prove upon request that you are 18 or over you will be given an under 18's pass and will not be able to be served at the bar.
24. Under 12's free - at the discretion of the door staff. I.D. may help
25. Under 16's are to be accompanied by a responsible adult AT ALL TIMES.
26. Landed Festival reserves the right to remove any person(s) believed to be a risk to security or safety from our site; with no obligation to refund ticket(s).
27. The live - in vehicle section of the campsite will have a clearly defined boundary to the campsite area for tents.
28. No tents are allowed to be pitched next to a vehicle of any kind. Anybody found doing so will be instructed to move immediately. If the person(s) refuse to move they will be asked to leave by security and they and their belongings will be removed from the site with no right to refund(s).
29. Any tents found unattended by security in the live in vehicle area will be removed from the site along with its contents with no right to refund(s).
30. No tents will be allowed in the car parking area. Any tents found in this area will be removed from the site along with its contents with no right to refund(s).
31. Any members of the public found trespassing in crew and performer areas will be asked to leave the site by trained SIA security staff with no right to refund(s).